Time to get those keycaps looking better. Some hydrogen peroxide and some bright lights and hopefully some of that yellowing will clean up. For anyone wondering why the peroxide and light, Google retrobright. This is a method of removing the yellowing of old plastics making them look new again.
Looks like my grow lights just won't cut it for retrobrighting, so I switched to the heat method and things start to happen.
While the keycaps are doing there thing, I'll get the case cleaned up.
A little time in solution gets the keycaps looking pretty good. So now it's time to find the picture of the keyboard and start putting the caps back on. A gentle push and they click right on.
A fresh fuse on the motherboard, a little denatured alcohol and contact cleaner to get the motherboard looking clean. Then just a few screws to get things back together and tada !
And still working !
Still a few things to do, I've ordered some heatsinks for the chips, maybe JiffyDos. But for now, shiny clean and good working order will do.